Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Welcome to everybody!

As far as I noticed, I had already visitors from all around the world. I apologise for only have written in german until now. I do my best to correct my fault, I promise! :)

Welcome to everybody! I hope to win the interest of alle people who are open-minded and like to improve theirthelves. I will give your written and filmed news about many different themes, for example about healthy nutrition, spirituality, alternative healing, knowledge of human nature, knitting and crocheting.

And since this is an icecold and windy day, I can't think about a better day to start my blog, which I missed so much in the past.

Please feel invited to see the  video embedded below, about a interesting sample that is called "Waffle Brioche Stitch in the round with two colours".

Waffle Brioche Stitch in the Round, with one or two colours

I like to provide it with english undertitels soon. Feel free to ask any questions and post your ideas!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen